6 January 2020.Thailand: The Phitsanulok Provincial Prison has sent 24 inmates who have been found to have a high level of thyroid hormone and a high heart rate to receive treatment at hospitals.
More Regional Alerts ...
- July 10, 2019 DENGUE CONTROLS IMPLEMENTED IN YALA
- October 26, 2019 THAILAND: FINE DUST LEVELS RISING AGAIN IN BANGKOK
- May 21, 2019 DENGUE FEVER ALERT AFTER 27 DEATHS
- May 31, 2019 PHUKET MARKS THIRD-HIGHEST HAND, FOOT AND MOUTH DISEASE INFECTION RATE IN THE COUNTRY
- January 18, 2020 THAILAND: NEW VIRUS FOUND IN THAILAND AS SPRING FESTIVAL TRAVEL BEGINS
- August 14, 2019 CHIKUNGUNYA AND ZIKA IN MYANMAR
- July 23, 2019 MUTANT DRUG-RESISTANT PARASITES THREATEN GLOBAL PROGRESS AGAINST MALARIA
- October 26, 2019
- July 10, 2019 SCHISTOSOMIASIS: 200 CASES REPORTED IN RAKHINE STATE, MYANMAR
- July 18, 2019 CHINA IS MALARIA FREE ! INDIA NEED 10 YEARS TO ACHIEVE THE SAME
- June 26, 2019 DENGUE FEVER CASES UP IN RATANAKKIRI
- January 18, 2020 THAILAND: FOOT-AND-MOUTH DISEASE SUSPECTED KILLS 70 DAIRY COWS