17 January 2020. Thailand: Unhealthy smog continues to plague Bangkok, with PM 2.5 dust exceeding safe levels at 10 monitoring stations in the capital, the Pollution Control Department reported.
More Regional Alerts ...
- October 26, 2019 THAILAND: FINE DUST LEVELS RISING AGAIN IN BANGKOK
- June 26, 2019 MEDICAL TEAM SENT TO PROBE CHIKUNGUNYA OUTBREAK
- August 1, 2014 HFMD disease patients double in Thailand
- February 7, 2020 Philippines: Department of Agriculture monitors migratory birds amid China bird flu
- March 20, 2020 Thailand: Reports 60 new virus case, the highest surge to date
- September 13, 2016 Move to Contain Zika Outbreak in Thailand
- September 1, 2016 Big jump in number of Zika cases in Thailand
- September 10, 2019 THAILAND: REPORTS TWO DOZEN STREPTOCOCCUS SUIS DEATHS TO DATE
- March 27, 2019 PRO/MBDS> Influenza – Thailand
- May 2, 2019 SURIN MAN FIRST TO DIE OF RABIES IN 2019
- January 25, 2020 Bangkok Eighth Worst in the world for air quality
- March 2, 2020 Thailand: Authorities close, disinfect Bangkok school after student tests positive