24 April 2019. Myanmar. The incidence of tuberculosis in the country has declined by more than half in the past 10 years due to measures implemented by the government, according to Dr. Myint Htwe, Union Minister, Ministry of Health and Sports.
More Regional Alerts ...
- July 10, 2019 FOOD POISONINGS IN VIETNAM
- July 18, 2019 DENGUE FEVER SPREADS ACROSS COUNTRY
- August 31, 2019 MYANMAR: CHIKUNGUNYA REAPPEARS AFTER 10 YEARS
- July 18, 2019 CHINA IS MALARIA FREE ! INDIA NEED 10 YEARS TO ACHIEVE THE SAME
- May 21, 2019 PREVENT DENGUE INFECTION : AYEYARWADY REGION
- October 26, 2019
- September 10, 2019 MYANMAR: DENGUE FEVER KILLS 19 IN YANGON
- July 10, 2019 DENGUE CONTROLS IMPLEMENTED IN YALA
- May 21, 2019 VIETNAM CULLS 1.2M PIGS AS AFRICAN SWINE FEVER SPREADS
- February 1, 2020 Sri Lanka: Confirms first case of Corona Virus: Health official
- July 18, 2019 HONG KONG REPORTS 3 CHIKUNGUNYA CASES IN TRAVELERS TO THAILAND
- July 18, 2019 THAILAND’S HEALTH OFFICIALS WARN OVER OUTBREAK OF DENGUE FEVER