UBON RATCHATHANI SETS UP DENGUE TASK FORCE
29 May 2019, Ubon Ratchathani : Thailand has set up a “war room” to respond to dengue outbreaks after over 1,200 people caught the disease and two died.
More Regional Alerts ...
- May 21, 2019 DENGUE FEVER ALERT AFTER 27 DEATHS
- May 21, 2019 PLAGUE DEATHS: QUARANTINE LIFTED AFTER COUPLE DIE OF BUBONIC PLAGUE
- May 21, 2019 PREVENT DENGUE INFECTION : AYEYARWADY REGION
- September 7, 2015 Dengue fever outbreak in Thailand
- May 21, 2019 HONG KONG HEALTH AUTHORITIES FIND THREE NEW CASES OF RAT HEPATITIS E INFECTION IN HUMANS, INCLUDING IN ELDERLY MAN WHO DIED OF UNSPECIFIED ILLNESS
- May 31, 2019 INSEIN GENERAL HOSPITAL TREATS 20 DOG BITES DAILY
- May 31, 2019 RESURGENT SYPHILIS CASES IN THAILAND HIGHLIGHT NEED FOR PUBLIC HEALTH EDUCATION
- May 21, 2019 BMA CONTINUES ANTI-MOSQUITO CAMPAIGN AFTER 1,550 BANGKOKIANS HIT BY DENGUE
- April 11, 2019 CHINA FINDS FOOT-AND-MOUTH DISEASE IN CATTLE IN XINJIANG REGION
- May 31, 2019 MEASLES LATEST: BULGARI SALES ASSISTANT IN HARBOUR CITY SHOPPING CENTRE, TSIM SHA TSUI, IS NEWEST VICTIM OF DISEASE IN HONG KONG
- May 2, 2019 SURIN MAN FIRST TO DIE OF RABIES IN 2019
- March 27, 2019 PRO/MBDS> Influenza – Thailand