VIETNAM: BIRD FLU HITS VIETNAMESE PROVINCE
1 September 2019. Vietnam’s southern Ben Tre province has seen the first outbreak of A/H5N6 bird flu which has led to the culling of 1,000 chickens.
More Regional Alerts ...
- August 14, 2019 VIETNAMESE SOUTHERN PROVINCE HIT BY BIRD FLU, OVER 10,000 CHICKENS CULLED
- July 10, 2019 SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK AFFECTS NEARLY ALL VIETNAMESE PROVINCES
- July 18, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER SPREADS TO VIETNAM’S SOUTHERN TAY NINH PROVINCE
- August 3, 2019 VIETNAM REPORTS BIRD FLU OUTBREAKS IN 11 LOCALITIES
- August 22, 2019 CAN THO CULLS INFECTED CHICKEN FOR FEAR OF BIRD FLU OUTBREAKS
- August 14, 2019 FLU SCAN – CIDRAP
- June 26, 2019 CHINA REPORTS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK IN GUIZHOU PROVINCE
- September 10, 2019 VIETNAM: ALL VIETNAMESE LOCALITIES HIT BY AFRICAN SWINE FEVER
- March 27, 2019 African swine fever spreads to 19 Vietnamese localities
- September 10, 2019 LAO P.D.R. : NO REPORTS OF SWINE FEVER AT STANDARD PIG FARMS
- September 10, 2019 THAILAND: DENGUE CLAIMS 3 VICTIMS IN BANGKOK THIS YEAR
- January 19, 2015 reports two H7N9 cases, one recovers, China