13 May 2019. Hanoi, Vietnam has culled more than 1.2 million farmed pigs infected with African swine fever, the government said on Monday, as the virus continues to spread rapidly in the Southeast Asian country.
More Regional Alerts ...
- May 31, 2019 VIETNAM SWINE FEVER CULL SURGES, 1.7 MILLION PIGS DEAD
- March 27, 2019 African swine fever spreads to 19 Vietnamese localities
- May 2, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER SPREADING IN HANOI’S DISTRICTS
- April 11, 2019 INFECTIOUS FORM OF AFRICAN SWINE FEVER VIRUS DETECTED FOR FIRST TIME IN JAPAN, IN MEAT FROM CHINA
- May 21, 2019 SWINE FLU CASE PROMPTS CULL OF 6,000 PIGS IN SHEUNG SHUI
- May 31, 2019 CHINA’S GUANGXI REGION REPORTS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK
- May 31, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER
- April 11, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER “CHINA, VIET NAM AND CAMBODIA”
- May 2, 2019 TUBERCULOSIS CASES CUT BY MORE THAN HALF IN A DECADE
- May 21, 2019 BMA CONTINUES ANTI-MOSQUITO CAMPAIGN AFTER 1,550 BANGKOKIANS HIT BY DENGUE
- August 1, 2017 H1N1 death toll Rises to 12 in Myanmar
- May 31, 2019 PHUKET MARKS THIRD-HIGHEST HAND, FOOT AND MOUTH DISEASE INFECTION RATE IN THE COUNTRY