13 May 2019. Hanoi, Vietnam has culled more than 1.2 million farmed pigs infected with African swine fever, the government said on Monday, as the virus continues to spread rapidly in the Southeast Asian country.
More Regional Alerts ...
- May 31, 2019 VIETNAM SWINE FEVER CULL SURGES, 1.7 MILLION PIGS DEAD
- June 26, 2019 VIETNAM CULLS 2.5M PIGS TO HALT AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK
- July 10, 2019 SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK AFFECTS NEARLY ALL VIETNAMESE PROVINCES
- June 26, 2019 LAOS REPORTS FIRST ASF OUTBREAK AS DISEASE SPREADS IN ASIA
- July 23, 2019 GOVERNMENT SAYS PIGS MUST BE TESTED FOR AFRICAN SWINE FEVER BEFORE TRANSPORT
- September 10, 2019 LAO P.D.R. : NO REPORTS OF SWINE FEVER AT STANDARD PIG FARMS
- March 27, 2019 African swine fever spreads to 19 Vietnamese localities
- July 10, 2019 CHINA REPORTS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER CASE IN QINGHAI
- May 2, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER SPREADING IN HANOI’S DISTRICTS
- June 26, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER – CHINA: HONG KONG, SLAUGHTERHOUSE, 2ND CASE
- July 18, 2019 DENGUE FEVER SPREADS ACROSS COUNTRY
- July 18, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER SPREADS TO VIETNAM’S SOUTHERN TAY NINH PROVINCE