VIETNAM REPORTS BIRD FLU OUTBREAKS IN 11 LOCALITIES
26 July 2019. Vietnam. The outbreaks of A/H5N1 and A/H5N6 bird flu, which are transmittable to humans, have been reported in 13 communes of 11 Vietnamese localities from the start of 2019.
More Regional Alerts ...
- September 10, 2019 VIETNAM: BIRD FLU HITS VIETNAMESE PROVINCE
- August 14, 2019 VIETNAMESE SOUTHERN PROVINCE HIT BY BIRD FLU, OVER 10,000 CHICKENS CULLED
- July 10, 2019 SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK AFFECTS NEARLY ALL VIETNAMESE PROVINCES
- September 10, 2019 VIETNAM: ALL VIETNAMESE LOCALITIES HIT BY AFRICAN SWINE FEVER
- August 14, 2019 FLU SCAN – CIDRAP
- August 3, 2019 VIETNAM HEALTH MINISTRY STEPS UP ANTI-DENGUE CAMPAIGN
- August 22, 2019 CAN THO CULLS INFECTED CHICKEN FOR FEAR OF BIRD FLU OUTBREAKS
- March 27, 2019 African swine fever spreads to 19 Vietnamese localities
- July 18, 2019 THAILAND’S HEALTH OFFICIALS WARN OVER OUTBREAK OF DENGUE FEVER
- July 18, 2019 CHINA REPORTS AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK IN HUBEI PROVINCE
- January 19, 2015 reports two H7N9 cases, one recovers, China
- February 7, 2020 China: Avian Influenza: Chickens, Hpal H5N1