VIETNAMESE SOUTHERN PROVINCE HIT BY BIRD FLU, OVER 10,000 CHICKENS CULLED
6 Aug 2019. Vietnam’s southern Ba Ria Vung Tau province has seen first outbreaks of A/H5N6 bird flu which have led to the culling of 10,500 chickens.
More Regional Alerts ...
- September 10, 2019 VIETNAM: BIRD FLU HITS VIETNAMESE PROVINCE
- July 10, 2019 SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK AFFECTS NEARLY ALL VIETNAMESE PROVINCES
- August 14, 2019 FLU SCAN – CIDRAP
- July 18, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER SPREADS TO VIETNAM’S SOUTHERN TAY NINH PROVINCE
- August 3, 2019 VIETNAM REPORTS BIRD FLU OUTBREAKS IN 11 LOCALITIES
- August 22, 2019 CAN THO CULLS INFECTED CHICKEN FOR FEAR OF BIRD FLU OUTBREAKS
- June 26, 2019 CHINA REPORTS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK IN GUIZHOU PROVINCE
- September 10, 2019 VIETNAM: ALL VIETNAMESE LOCALITIES HIT BY AFRICAN SWINE FEVER
- March 27, 2019 African swine fever spreads to 19 Vietnamese localities
- January 19, 2015 reports two H7N9 cases, one recovers, China
- June 26, 2019 VIETNAM CULLS 2.5M PIGS TO HALT AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK
- August 13, 2019 CHINA CONFIRMS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER CASE IN HUBEI PROVINCE